Production of steel weldments
- Manufacture of parts for construction machinery – chassis, booms, grabs, buckets
- Manufacture of parts for the automotive industry – bumpers, superstructures, tipper parts ...
- Steel structures for surface mines
- Manufacture of parts for machine tools – supporting structures, frames, manipulator components, fairings ...
- Steel staircases and platforms
- Construction of steel masts – advertising masts, mobile phone antenna masts ...
Production of stainless steel weldments
- Stainless steel railings, staircases, interior elements, advertising panels
- Stainless steel cabinets for trucks
- Stainless steel municipal vehicle parts
- Stainless steel frames for automobiles and motorcycles
- Stainless steel technological equipment for the chemical and food industries
- Stainless steel sheeting and panelling
We offer comprehensive weldment production, including the necessary thermal and other processing. We see our added value in the ability to weld complex, large and structural aggregates, usually in a range of 0.1 – 12.5 t.
Division of material
We offer precision cutting of metal parts (up to 6 x 2 m) by laser and autogen. We divide bar materials and profiles on power saws.MORE ABOUT DIVISION
Forming and bending
We bend metal parts using press brakes (up to 6 m in length) and roll benders (up to 3m in length).MORE ABOUT FORMING
We weld at a high level using the TIG, MIG / MAG methods, and we also have a robotic workplace.MORE ABOUT WELDING
In order to achieve the required surface quality between manufacturing operations (welding, painting...) we use our own blasting device with a metal abrasive.MORE ABOUT BLASTING
We paint using the wet coating method, and we offer the option of powder coating (komaxit).MORE ABOUT PAINTING
We deal with the machining of regular and special materials using CNC technologies. We have vertical and horizontal machining centre.MORE ABOUT MACHINING
We offer the comprehensive manufacture of weldments, including the necessary thermal and other processing.MORE ABOUT STRUCTURES